BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Back, Baby!


Yes, my darlings I am Back! Please don't lecture me, about how I've only updated this blog eons ago. But how can you when I only have 6 followers. Sad, really, but what can you do. Much has changed dearies, much has changed. The exam season is finally over and while the tenants of Sri Aman awake from the exam-ridden slumber it is time to move,move,move!

Exam season's over and the holiday's are just beginning! GBP on Wednesday!! GreenBallParty! That's another thing I have to report. 10 of us tenants have now become super-jocks and play GreenBall every recess at school. It sounds dumb and believe me it is if you first see it. But it is some of the best fun I've ever had since I was a little elf of 10. I've to report that I've done some growing. Have you ever seen how a plant grows? Shoots begin to grow but one at a time and they are really long before another part of the plant grows.

That's me. Long,long arms and legs yet still shorter than some of my friends and still a weedy little thing. Quite sad, honestly. Oh but look at me go on! Shanks, me and a few other people have been chosen to write for a competition for something about the World Book Fair!!!. C'mon, people applaud!!

And the latest news, that I have just decided today. I'm going to be a witch. Ooooh! Well, writing as one anyway. I hate my class very much but not some of the people in it, but in general I loathe it. So I have decided to cast some spells on them. I shall not reveal any names but spells with lizard's tongue (to add a little extra poison for annoying me), eye of newt ( to see the atrocities they do of which annoy me) little stewed finger there (for fun of course) and many more. Witchy poems shall also be exhibited in the blog.

Look out world! This Malaysian Teenager is going Witch!

0 comments: