BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

So, I'M BACK!!


What, no balloons?

Anyhoo, exams are over, school year's over and it's weird but I do't want it to be. I mean, not that in the past I've held "I Heart School" banners and demanded longer lesson hours, but all in all it's been a fun year. And next year is public exam cram time. Yippee.

But, I can't wait till the holidays cause I'll earnin' and burnin' at my mom's office, doing what I love. WRITING! In-house publication and all that jazz.

I've been having lots of opinions in my head and I feel I should let them all out. However, some of them are too controversial so I'll keep some of them too myself, because as I have explained to many MANY people, this is blog, not a diary. Not that I'm very good at keeping blogs or diaries though. You can see it through my very infrequent updates of my blog. But hey, with 7 followers, who need friends?

But, I digress.

Moving on.....

What is it with teenage girls and romance novels or as I like to call them, "erotica"? I mean, sure everyone enjoys a laugh at the expense of the cheesiness but they seem to have the same old plot. But, since I've never fallen in love, guess I wouldn't know. But is that really falling in love?? I mean, all the blushing and gazing deeply into each other's eyes and sensuality and blablabla.......

You know what we forget? We forget the really awesome love that people 15 or 20 years into the marriage have. Like, they never forget to say I love you and they always tell you where you're going and you can make fun of that person incessantly and there's loads of laughs and everything's FUN.

Some people seem to forget, LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX!!!

And I realize that some people reading this will think, " Ack, she wrote THAT WORD. What shall we do. Oh, Lordy, what SHALL we do???" Wll, stop. The word's not taboo, y'know.

Now, I need to stop talking about love because it's making me a sap. What else do I want to share with the world but they don't want to share with me?

Thought processing.......

Wow, I'm normally so full of opinions byt now I seem to forget. Oh, well. It's so much easier to just paste my stories and everything. Matter of fact.....

No, I can't seem to remember any stories. I think I'll just post pictures in the next post.

Das vadanya!!!!!!!!

0 comments: