BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Favourite Quotes, Poems, Thoughts......

Want to see literature I LOVE? Here is some of it:


'To see the world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wildflower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour'

Food is to the body what poetry is to the soul.

“There are no small parts, only small actors.”

- Konstantin Stanislovski

“Art mirrors life.”

- Unknown

Sanity is a trademark of the weakminded.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Design + Fashion = Lifestyle

Writing and drawing is simply dancing on paper.

Failure keeps happening, but success is right around the corner.

Music is what keeps us from killing ourselves.

“I find the harder I work, the more successful I am.”

- Rudyard Kipling

“Everyday I check the Forbes List Of Top Ten Richest People In America. If I’m not there, I go to work.”

- Unknown

“No one can make you feel insecure except you.”

- Eleanor Roosevelt

V for Vendetta

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

– V's introductory monologue upon meeting Evey

This introductory monologue is from themovie "V for Vendetta". On of the best political movies I have ever witnessed. This movie is a must-watch for anyone who loves politics and overthrowing bad governments.

0 comments: