BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh, Good Lord, I'm Back

Credits to Shanks for bringing me back to the world of blogging and saying that I'm a sow for leaving my blog to die. Look, I'm sorry, but I can be a secretive person! (sometimes). So, I think I'll fill this blog up with stories maybe. And I'm determined to do several posts here in case, I don't come back for another few months.


Hmmm, where to start? Remember when I said exam season was over? It's coming back again, and this time, with a vengeance. FINALS. The one word in the English dictionary that scare students all across the land. Time to give up friends, family, life. But maybe not TV or books. JUST KIDDING. Can't you tell when I'm being sarcastic?

I finally turned 14 on the 19th of August. Yay for me! I'm a Leo, and dammit, I'm proud of that. Normally, I think astrology is for suckers (I mean, come on, "today is a good day to hide under your bed because it's armageddon") but I love knowing about people's stars. Shanks and Amrit (Aries), Brinda and Pritrika (Aquarius), Fags and me (Leo!), Nikhita (Cancer), Shiva (Saggitarius) and so many others. It's really fun. I'm gonna do another post about people's stars later.

In other news, can anyone belive how fast the year is going by??It feels like just yesterday it was the second day of the school year. And I believe I used to keep repeating the fact that I hate, hate, HATE my class? Alright, now it's getting better. Of course there are a few individuals who get on my nerves, but I can squash them all right.

Anything else I'm forgetting? OH YES! We had a handball tournament somewhere in July, and my close circuit of friends are absolutely bananas about it, so we rocked it. But we played captainball which is a variation of handball, but who cares? It was so damn FUN!

I'm gonna be doing a few more posts, so I'll see if I forgot anything. BYE FOR NOW! And Shanks, thanks for reminding me my blog still exists!

0 comments: