BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Typical Subject About Love






Yes, love. I'm finally talking about love. They say love is THE most powerful emotion in the world. And I have to agree, it is. But what I get really tired of, is when you ask a teenage girl about love, and they start ranting on about the perfect guy and how it sucks to be in heartbreak and yadda yadda yadda, teardrops on my guitar, physical attraction. But guess what? Love isn't just about the oppsite sex!


What about animals? The Earth? Your family? A close friend, not taking into account what gender they are? Your favourite things that MAKE you feel LOVED? Tell me, teenage girls, what about love then. These are a few hear pictures, that may seem random but things I LOVE.

0 comments: